Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrew!

             HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY ANDREW RYAN ERDMAN


Today is my precious husbands 27th Birthday! I am so excited to get to celebrate another year of his life with him. I guess I really should be writing a post to my sweet Mother-in-Law who had to go through labor 27 years ago to bring Andrew into this world...so Thank you MamaLou for the pain you went through to bring Andrew here!! I am beyond blessed to have Andrew as not only my husband but also as my best friend! 


I am so crazy madly in love with you Andrew it is crazy!! I still get so excited to come home to you every day. I can hardly wait to get get off work so I can be home and with you! I love getting to go to bed each night with you right beside me and then wake up each morning and get to snuggle with you! Sometimes ok actually alot of times I just want to hold you like a baby a squeeze you and kiss you cause I love you sooo much! You are so wonderful and I love you soooo much! Thank you for loving me and being the most perfect husband! Hope you have a fun and exciting day!




Here are some cute pictures of Andrew growing up...


















Such a handsome man that's all mine :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment