Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Dedicated to Kaitlin Jones

To be honest my inspiration for starting a blog was my former roommate, dear friend Kaitlin Ann Hogan Jones. I was so inspired by all miss homemaker/betty crocker/martha stewart herself was bloggin about. Well what she was actually doing and talking about it. Haha this is probably making NO sense at all! I thought it only appropriate to write about why I love her and let her know that she inspired me to be a blogger/good home maker like her!
1.She always went to the walmarts with me
2. We were into the arts together
3. She cooked yummy stuff for/with me
4. T-shirt painting
5. Baby Bottle drinking
6. Adventuresome spirit with me-climbing/driving in the snow, running in lightning storm...
7. Being silly with me
8. Partner in crime
9. Hahahah secrets
10. I just stinkin love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment