Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

So...It's Been A While


I am really bad at this blogging thing, but I am really going to try harder. Sometimes I just don't have time and I feel like I don't really have anything exciting to write about haha! But I thought maybe I'd give an update/glance at the past year or so.
Ok so here we go...
Aug. 31, 2009-Andrew and I start dating (after going on 2 milkshake "dates")
Dec. 23.2009- Andrew proposed...I said YES of course :)
April 17, 2010- We got married! I will never forget that day!
Summer 2010-I am an infant teacher and no longer a Pre-K teacher...for the time being at least!
Aug 2010- Andrew resigned from his job with JT's Landscaping and started his own company called Twig's Lawn Care
Sept. 2010-We became youth leaders at our church. I work with the 11th grade girls and Andrew works with the 12th grade guys.
Oct. 1,2010- I turned 23!
- I cannot believe that all this has taken place in just over a years time since Andrew and I started dating!! God is so good and sure has a way of doing things! He has been so good to us and we could not be happier! We are enjoying every new day in our marriage and continue to praise the Lord for bringing us together. Just about everyday I look at Andrew and say, "I am married to you!" He thinks it's pretty funny that I say it all the time, but I am still just blown away that I am married...and to the most amazing man at that!
Well, I want go on and on cause I think I'll do some different posts so it looks like I actually am good at keeping up with this!


No comments:

Post a Comment