Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

My SwEeT hUsBaNd!

What a week! I got strep the beginning of this week and felt absolutely terrible, but my sweet husband took such good care of me! He made me lunch and dinner and brought me stuff to drink or whatever I needed. He even went to the grocery store for us for the week! I am blessed with such a sweet thoughtful man! I ended up going into work for half a day my second day of strep and got home and felt like I was going to die and he just held me and played with my hair till I fell asleep. Due to my antibiotic I bounced back pretty quickly and still my husband continued to serve me so sweetly. Today was pretty crazy at work because we had licensing show up and chose the room I was in and chose me to interview so it was pretty chaotic and just a crazy day! After work  I was going to come home and cook dinner for Andrew and Blake, cause he was coming for dinner, and when I walked in the door Andrew had already cooked dinner, the table was set, and he had picked up the whole house!!!! He is so cute. I know you all wish you had such a wonderful husband ;) I thank the Lord everyday for blessing me with Andrew! Haha he isn’t perfect but he is perfect for me! I love you Andrew! Thank you for takin such good care of me. Isn't he cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment