Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Yummy Dinner

Last night for dinner my precious husband and I made a yummy pasta dish for dinner (he actually did most of the work). I thought I would share it because it's so easy to make and we thought it was really good. 

Stuffed Pasta Shells 

1 lb. shredded mozzarella cheese
15 oz. container ricotta cheese
10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
12 oz. pkg. jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained ( I couldn't find the big shells so I used manicotti noodles)
28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce

1. Combine cheeses and spinach in a good-sized mixing bowl
2. Stuff noodles with cheese/spinach mix
3. Arrange filled noodles in a greased 9x13 baking dish
4. Pour spaghetti sauce over the noodles
5. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes

- Andrew and I were thinking you could even mix the stuffing up and do like mushrooms, shredded chicken, peppers or really whatever you want. You could even use different cheeses. 

Oh, it makes alot too. We had my brothers and Morgan (Blake's girlfriend) over for dinner and we still had a little leftover.

Hope you enjoy as much as we did! 



No comments:

Post a Comment